ExtraMile is seeking a well-qualified search engine marketing assistant to join its Search Engine Marketing team.
Key responsibilities of the position:
The Search Engine Marketing Assistant will have some digital marketing experience gained in a previous full time role or during a placement/internship. They will have the drive to become an expert in Search Engine Marketing and assist our team of Search Engine Marketing Specialists in delivering successful PPC, SEO and social media campaigns. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support in the creation and maintenance of SEO, social media and PPC campaigns.
- Regularly check rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Add content to client websites using various Content Management Systems.
- Support the Studio (design, development and QA) as required.
- Monthly report creation.
- Attend project kick-off meetings (occasionally off-site).
- Support in-house marketing efforts.
- Work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to develop the service and keep up to date with trends and emerging technology.
Competencies and attitude:
- Client focussed
- Excellent budget control and understanding
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal departments
- Ability to receive instruction
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn new techniques and skills
- Ambition to lead in a specialism
- Problem solving
- Strong organisational skills
- Innovative thinker
Qualifications & Training
- A relevant qualification (A Level or higher) - Marketing/English/Media and Communications/Computer Science
- Certified in Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Agency experience
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads, SEMrush (or other similar tools), Screaming Frog, WordPress