We’re looking for a Sales Prospector to play a vital role in the expansion and growth of our Sales team at ExtraMile Communications. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and fast-paced, award-winning digital marketing company that operates both within the UK and overseas markets.
Being ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Investors in People Gold accredited, at ExtraMile we go above and beyond. You will be forward-thinking, ambitious and passionate about what you do with a strong desire to succeed. You’ll join a friendly, highly regarded and skilled creative team, based in our Staffordshire office.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive holiday package to include bank holidays and a day off on your birthday and opportunities for career progression. ExtraMile promote a healthy work/life balance and is committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
Key responsibilities of the position
- Calling cold and warm leads to set appointments for the Field Sales Team
- Reacting to inbound enquiries and following them through to appointments
- Building rapport with the existing client base
- Qualify all sales meetings
- Database mining
- Using the company CRM system to track activity
- Monitor and manage appointments
- Liaise with Field Sales team with information about appointments
Qualifications & Training
- 1 year of telemarketing
- Marketing qualification
- Customer service
- History of achieving sales goals
- Proven track record in B2B telemarketing
- Knowledge of selling digital marketing
- Knowledge of working with a sales CRM
- A working knowledge of digital marketing