We’re looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to play a vital role in the expansion and growth of our Search Engine Marketing team at ExtraMile Communications. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and fast-paced, award-winning digital marketing company that operates both within the UK and overseas markets.
Being ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Investors in People Platinum accredited, at ExtraMile we go above and beyond. You will be forward-thinking, ambitious and passionate about what you do with a strong desire to succeed. You’ll join a friendly, highly regarded and skilled creative team, based in our Staffordshire office.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive holiday package to include bank holidays and a day off on your birthday, opportunities for career progression and bonus opportunities. ExtraMile promote a healthy work/life balance and is committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities Of The Position:
- Take initial brief from the sales team
- Improve our clients’ website profiles on search engines
- Expand our offering into new areas
- Responsible for creation and implementation of SEM campaigns
- Advise best practice for SEO during website development
- Responsible for copywriting and social media marketing projects
- Responsible for ongoing internal SEM training with the EMC team
- Create SEM proposals for clients
- Assist in planning bespoke SEO campaigns for clients
- Audit sites relating to SEO and report back to clients
- Work with clients on their PPC campaigns
- Liaise with the client to ascertain client requirements
- Manage and implement SEM, copywriting and social media campaigns
- Report KPI for internal and external stakeholders
- Attend meetings with the sales team when they are selling more complex SEM
- Liaise with the design and development team from initial stage through to go live and beyond to maximise SEM opportunity
- Conduct SEM strategy meetings with clients and liaise with clients on strategy
- Evaluate projects and ensure we follow current SEM trends
- Manage client’s PPC accounts
- Input and edit content for websites