Search Engine Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager to play a vital role in the expansion and growth of our Search Engine Marketing team at ExtraMile Communications. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and fast-paced, award-winning digital marketing company that operates both within the UK and overseas markets.
Being ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Investors in People Platinum accredited, at ExtraMile we go above and beyond. You will be forward-thinking, ambitious and passionate about what you do with a strong desire to succeed. You’ll join a friendly, highly regarded and skilled creative team, based in our Staffordshire office.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive holiday package to include bank holidays and a day off on your birthday, opportunities for career progression and bonus opportunities. ExtraMile promote a healthy work/life balance and is committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities Of The Position
- Work with the Directors to develop the strategy for the SEM team, delivering growth year on year to agreed business targets
- Manage a productive team challenging ways of working to improve efficiency
- Develop talent within the team and ensure a motivated team
- Challenge the current services, innovating the company’s offer to clients, based on previous experience and success
- Develop and implement effective bespoke Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies for accounts with locally and globally recognised brands. Agreeing client goals, key performance indicators and their required return on investment and developing plans to deliver results
- Lead large detailed SEO audits
- Work closely with the development team on large website migration projects
- Work with the sales team to develop the client relationship and support the sales process
- Ensure the team delivers work to agreed standards and at agreed milestones
- Ensure effective planning of work utilising available resources
- Advise best practice for SEO during website development
- Responsible for a range of digital marketing projects with existing and new clients including copywriting and social media marketing campaigns and PPC campaigns to improve our client’s website profiles on search engines
- Manage client’s PPC accounts
- Responsible for agreeing and supporting internal SEO training and peer development with the team
- Report progress to internal and external stakeholders and conduct SEO strategy meetings with clients
- Liaise with the studio team on website projects from design through to build and go live to maximise SEO opportunity
- Evaluate projects and ensure we follow current SEO trends