We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to play a vital role in the expansion and growth of our Search Engine Marketing team at ExtraMile Communications. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and fast-paced, award-winning digital marketing company that operates both within the UK and overseas markets.
Being ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Investors in People Platinum accredited, at ExtraMile we go above and beyond. You will be forward-thinking, ambitious and passionate about what you do with a strong desire to succeed. You’ll join a friendly, highly regarded and skilled creative team, based in our Staffordshire office.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive holiday package to include bank holidays and a day off on your birthday, opportunities for career progression and bonus opportunities. ExtraMile promote a healthy work/life balance and is committed to encouraging and supporting professional development. If you add the extra to ordinary, we would love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities Of The Position
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will have a creative flair and good analytics, technical and marketing skills. They will have a sound knowledge of search engine marketing and in turn, improve our clients’ visibility on search engine results pages.
- Implement SEO campaigns, blogging campaigns and social media campaigns
- Set-up and manage PPC accounts
- Regularly check rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Liaise with the design and development team from the initial stage through to go-live and beyond to maximise SEO opportunity
- Monthly SEO reporting
- Conduct detailed site audits
- Conduct SEO strategy meetings
- Support in-house marketing efforts
- Work with the Search Engine Marketing Manager to develop the service and keep up to date with trends and emerging technology
- Client focussed
- Excellent budget control and understanding
- Excellent communication skills with clients and internal departments
- Ability to receive instruction
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn new techniques and skills
- Ambition to lead in a specialism
- Strong organisational skills
- Innovative thinker